If you have been on my social media feeds, you would easily tell that I am strongly gravitating towards cooking! I would say it’s a phase. I recently discovered a new recipe where I make spongy toast bread for my siblings! Trust me they end up being so soft and they smell so good. I hope that I get enough time (school is on my neck now) to make a YouTube video on this!
- Break two eggs in a bowl.
- Add 7 table spoons of milk ( boiled milk.)
- Stir everything together and add a pinch of salt.(You can add any other spice of your choice here.)
- Bring out your slices of bread and apply margarine or butter on both sides. Generous amounts. Put them aside on a plate.
- Put a non stick pan on the gas. Heat it on medium heat. Add a tablespoon of oil. Wait till its hot.
- Dip your slices of bread in the milk-eggs mixture and let both sides to soak.
- Place the slice of bread on the pan, let both sides to cook for 2 minutes each and keep turning till they are light brown. Then place them in a hot pot.
Serve them on pretty saucers for your kids to eat!
Watch them smile all the way to the sink! To put back their saucers after 5 slices!
Please let me know of any other recipes that you love. I think its also fair if you let me know how the toast bread comes out!
Lots of love!